Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Negative


Well, I'm not pregnant. It's okay. After eight years of trying, that's ninety-six times that I've gotten a negative. That doesn't make it any easier. It still hurts just the same, but it makes you resilient. You bounce back faster and keep on truckin'.

I really am fine. You don't have to console me or feel sorry for me. And whatever you do, please don't give me advice. Now is not the time to tell me that I just need to relax or go on vacation or drink a glass of wine. I have heard every single piece of advice possible and have tried numerous things to get pregnant. Infertility is a medical condition. If you broke your foot, I wouldn't tell you to just relax and not stress. I'd tell you to get your butt to a doctor. I know people mean well, but you must think before you speak. All I want you to do is pray for me. 

We have 2 1/2 weeks until school starts, so that gives me enough time to get another round in.  Hopefully, that one will work. If it doesn't, then we will take a month off and start back after I get settled into the new school year. No matter what, we will keep on trying.

I don't understand why this keeps happening, but I know God sees the big picture. He knows the perfect time for us to get pregnant, and we will. I don't know a lot of things, but I know that nothing is impossible with God. And I know, without a doubt, that we will be parents. We have a peace about it.

Please continue to pray for all the things you prayed for last time. I responded very well to this medicine. It was one of the best responses I've had, so it's just a matter of time. My doctor doesn't want to change anything. Thanks for your prayers and support. 

1 comment: