Wednesday, May 8, 2013

D-Day

Well, we made our appointment today.  I was hoping to get in earlier, but the first available appointment isn't until June 17th. We didn't get in until June 12th last year.  I just forgot that they are so booked. I'm slightly disappointed that we can't go any sooner, but I can get in some vacation time before the madness begins. It's my fault.  I've been so busy that I just kept putting it off.

We were able to get two cycles in before school started back last year, but I told Richard that we will have to continue into the school year this upcoming year.  Now that I'm 36, I don't have the luxury of putting off procedures until the summer every year.  I'll just have to do what I can during the school year. It's stressful, but I'm sure I can make it work.

I'll keep you all updated.  Right now, I just need your prayers.  I'm a little down and frustrated about having to wait until the middle of June to begin. It is what it is.  There is nothing I can do about it.  Please continue to pray that we will be approved for the Compassionate Care Program.  Having up to 75% of our medication costs paid would be a tremendous help.  As always, here is the link to our fundraising website: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/our-journey-to-parenthood/50742.

No comments:

Post a Comment